Monday, 22 April 2013

Update! Why I've Been M.I.A Lately

Well, April is almost gone, fortunately for me. You see, April is when my birthday is as well as a lot of my friends and family too. It also happens to be the first month of the year that uni gets crazy.... really crazy. As in I-handed-an-assessment-in-four-days-late kind of crazy....

This year it was my 21st birthday and I planned a huge party and this, along with uni in full force, took up all of my time. My routine was sleep, go to uni, come home and organise party, sleep and start it all again. To top it all off, I was also making my dress for my 21st! I still managed to eat healthy (between the cakes!) and exercise regularly even though all of this was going on so it goes to show there's no excuse!
Me at my 21st

And so today I went to finally write my blog post about my sweet potato wedges that have become a new staple in my house and what happens? I can't find the cord for my camera. How annoying is that? But I am determined to find that cord because I must share that recipe with you. Until then I leave you with my friend Jemma's vlog about my birthday party. You can watch it here.

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails